QuickBooks is one of the leading accounting software that is designed specially to fulfill the necessities of small-sized businesses. However, unlike any other software, QuickBooks is also prone to some errors or vulnerabilities. One such creeping error is QuickBooks Error 6190. In this blog, we are shedding light on the causes and solutions of this error. Moreover, you can even get instant help and support for QuickBooks error 6190 at +1-844-233-5335.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6190
You may experience this error due to the following circumstances:
- When a company file is in single-user mode and another user is trying to access your company file
- When there is corruption in the data file
Solutions of QuickBooks Error 6190
Causes are somewhat complex but solutions are very easy. Just follow them step by step and you’ll be able to overcome your problem. Have a look at a couple of solutions which will help you to overcome your problem.
Solution 1: Rename .ND and .TLG file
- Go to the folder that contains your QuickBooks company files
- Select the company file with extensions .TLG and.ND
- Right-click on the same file to select rename option
- Add .OLD at the end of your QuickBooks company file name
Solution 2: Use QuickBooks file doctor tool
- Download and run QuickBooks file doctor tool
- This tool will automatically fix your QuickBooks problems
If nothing works then contact our team by dialing QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-844-233-5335 and get feasible solutions to fix QuickBooks error 6190.